Microsoft Project Training
Here at Eident we have a comprehensive range of courses for people who wish to learn how to use their Project Management Software, specifically Microsoft Project, to create and track Project schedules. From basic introduction level training covering entering and monitoring Project tasks, and the assignment of resources to tasks, to advanced multi-project and programme management, resource pools and custom formulae fields, our Microsoft Project training courses offer a hands on approach, working through real life examples and scenarios using the software throughout.
Microsoft Project is Microsoft’s powerful project scheduling, execution, reporting and budget tracking Project Management Software. Many people simply use Microsoft Project as a project planning tool but the software has much more potential benefits in tracking, analysing and lessons learned. Conforming to a structured methodology, such as Prince2, Agile or Scrum, is key to ensure consistency in your project plans, and ability to measure performance and accurate forecasting accuracy statistics. Cut through the jargon and learn to use the tool effectively on our Microsoft Project Training courses.
If you’ve never used Microsoft Project or any other Project Management Software before, you’re in for a treat. With dozens of standard views of a Project plan, and many more customisation options, there is a vast list of ways to improve your project planning, execution, management and tracking and our Microsoft Project Training courses, led by experienced Project consultants and trainers, will show you how.
Project Planning & Project Management
- Quickly focus on what matters, easily select actions to take, and seamlessly browse functions with an enhanced visual experience.
- Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started quickly.
- Stay organized by having quick access to recent files and location from the Backstage.
Be efficient and prioritize
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation.
- With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt chart, you always know how your tasks come together and identify which are most critical to your project’s success.
- Focus on what matters most by quickly organizing and linking tasks to create project plans and timelines.
- Learn these skills on one of our Microsoft Project Training courses in Glasgow and Edinburgh, or at your own site.
Deliver projects successfully
- The Project multiple timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders.
- Easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports such as Burndown and Resource Overview to quickly measure progress and communicate effectively with your team, executives and stakeholders.
- Easily copy and paste from Project to familiar Office applications like Word and PowerPoint without losing fidelity or the ability to make changes to labels and styles.
All these skills and more are easily picked up on our standard Microsoft Project Training courses.