Date(s) - 16/08/2017
Glasgow Training Centre
This Microsoft Project introduction course is for those who are a new user, or if you have some knowledge of Project and wish to understand of how to get the best out of the application.
Microsoft Project One Day Introduction Training Course Objectives:
At the end of this training course you will be able to:
- explore the Microsoft Office Project environment and the various views in which you can survey a project file.
- create a new project plan.
- manage tasks by organizing them and setting task relationships.
- manage resources for a project
- finalise the project plan.
Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Explore the Microsoft Project Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
Creating a Project Plan
- Create a New Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to the Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources in the Project Plan
Managing Tasks in a Project Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Add a Recurring Task
- Link Dependent Tasks
- Set a Constraint to a Task
- Set a Task Deadline
- Add Notes to a Task
Managing Resources in a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Assign Additional Resources to a Task
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Enter Values for Budget Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
Finalizing the Project Plan
- Display the Critical Path
- Shorten the Project Duration
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report
Follow on Training:
Bookings are now closed for this event.