Date(s) - 10/02/2017
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Glasgow Training Centre
Facebook for Business looks at how to use Facebook as a promotional tool. A very practical course it helps you explore this platform and the opportunities that come with really understanding how it works.
With Facebook for Business you’ll see:
How it builds your influence | How it improves customer relations | How it keeps you connected
- How to use its features effectively
- How to optimise your profile
- How to attract new audiences
- How to market yourself creatively
Covering details such as setting up your timeline, promoting a company page, promoting events, newsfeed algorithm and using Insights, this course shares best practice across the board.
Many employers now expect a good understanding of Facebook from a corporate perspective and this practical course unravels it all for you.
Facebook Training Course Content
- An introduction to Social Media and Facebook in particular
- What is Facebook and why do so many people use it?
- What are the business benefits of a Facebook profile?
- The ground rules; the major do’s and don’ts about creating a business profile on Facebook.
- How it works – the basics
- How it works – the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on Facebook
- Getting your message across on Facebook
- Building your brand on Facebook
- Connecting and research with Facebook
- Creating new customers and keeping them
- Driving visitors to your website through Facebook
- Enhancing your Facebook activity
- Direct communication with your Facebook ‘friends’
- Generating leads through Facebook for offline follow-up
- Essential third party tools and applications
- Facebook and legal implications
- Your company on Facebook
- Your competitors on Facebook
- The sector in which you operate and Facebook trends
- Achieving your company/organisation goals on Facebook
- What is Facebook, and what can it do that’s unique?
- How to set up and optimise a Facebook Page
- Facebook etiquette – Dos and Don’ts
- What to talk about, and how to hit the right tone for this social environment
- How to reach a new audience using Facebook
- How to encourage more discussion and interaction on your Page
- What to do about negative or inappropriate comments
- How to develop, execute and measure a campaign on Facebook
- Facebook adverts – what they do and how to analyse whether they’ll work for you.
Bookings are now closed for this event.