Now in its twentieth year, Learning Technologies (incorporating Learning and Skills) is Europe’s leading conference dedicated to organisational learning and the technology that supports learning at work. This year it’s at the new venue of ExCeL in London’s Docklands, on February 13th and 14th, with an inspiring speaker line up.
With 30+ conference sessions and over 70 leading speakers and facilitators, Learning Technologies will challenge you, give you new insights into the ways we learn, and provide you with a start towards more effective L&D at work. As well a strong emphasis this year on interactivity and application, there are expanded opportunities to network with over 700 fellow learning and development professionals.
At this year’s conference in London:
- Europe’s most important conference programme for learning and development professionals
- over 70 of the learning industry’s foremost speakers, thinkers, visionaries and practitioners
- learn about the application of new learning technologies and the major issues affecting the L&D professional today.
- network with over 700 conference delegates representing many of the leading private and public sector organisations.
- free membership to the Learning and Skills Group – giving you a set of online resources, collaborative tools and knowledge sharing opportunities throughout the year
- free entry to the Learning Technologies 2019 exhibition also taking place at ExCeL London
- free fortnightly webinars covering every aspect of organisational learning and learning technologies
- access to over 200 videos and speaker presentations from past Learning Technologies conferences
- instant access to a wealth of resources including articles, white papers, case studies, research and much more
- receive free digital copies of the monthly ‘Inside Learning Technologies & Skills’ magazine
- complimentary place at the unique one-day follow up event at ExCeL London in July 2019 (Learning Technologies Summer Forum)
• Emerging technologies • Learning leadership • Collaborative learning • Agility in learning • Learning evaluation • Virtual and augmented reality • Compliance • Video for learning • The L&D profession • Games and learning • Learning analytics • Design methodologies • Learning innovation • Future learning • Learning culture • Marketing learning • Curation • Self-directed learning • Digital transformation • Data-fuelled learning • Business-aligned learning • Content design • Learning systems • Artificial intelligence • Learning ecosystems • L&D on a budget • Campaign-based learning • MOOCs
This track focuses on the big issues of learning and development at work, with a focus on the technologies that are driving such huge change today, whether it be virtual reality, Artificial Intelligence or games, or whether it is the tricky business of Digital Transformation.
Track 2 is your guide to the world of workplace learning today – the 30,000 foot view of key issues such as really engaging with stakeholders, and transforming your L&D function to support the workforce as they need to learn – by supporting a learning culture, having the right learning ecosystem and underpinning it all with a sound understanding of data.
Here, we focus on the tools for managing L&D well – just how do you support collaborative learning well, or make compliance work for everyone? Want to know how to market what you’re going, ensure your aligned with the business, or manage your department on a budget? This is the track for you!
Sessions on this track are designed to provoke new thinking, and supply practical insight, for anyone developing learning solutions at work. Whether it’s how to make your design process agile, how to seek out and use feedback, or how to get started with curation, this track is for those in charge of delivering great learning solutions.
Track 5 is a little bit different. Here we focus on key issues such as evaluation, induction, self-directed learning and implementing learning systems. But we do it in a highly interactive process that is designed to produce an output which can be shared with the rest of the community. So come, contribute and learn, but also be ready to create and share with the wider community!
how to book
For conference enquiries please call +44 (0) 1730 817601 or email email@example.com
Wednesday 13th February 2019
09.00 – 17.00
Thursday 14th February 2019
09.00 – 17.00