Our highly rated Microsoft Project training courses in Glasgow and Edinburgh cover not just the technical features and functions of the powerful planning and management tool but how to apply standard methodologies and best practice guidelines when using the software. Richard Spires of Learning Tree International has identified 5 key tips on delivering sucessful projects and programs in a short blog post.
In it, he highlights
- the need to ensure that a set of mature management processes is used to run the program
- that there is a solid business architecture supported by a solid technical architecture
- that there must be a program governance model in place that recognises the proper roles and authorities of the important stakeholders.
- the importance of developing proper relationships with the contractor or contractors supporting the program.
- the crucial factor of a set of skilled and experienced employees leading the program
Read the full article here