Most businesses use Excel, it is an essential tool in the modern business world. But many people admit to knowing only a small amount of what it can do.
- Do you have Excel questions you’ve always been afraid to ask?
- Are you perplexed by IF Statements, VLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH?
- Would you like to get into Macros and VBA?
Eident supports businesses around Scotland by developing professional spreadsheets and data templates as well as up-skilling staff on training courses.
We have successfully:
- delivered training from beginners to very advanced Excel levels to many of the UK’s most well known organisations
- designed, developed and coded functional Excel templates that are now business critical to the organisations who commissioned them
- performed audits on large Excel data files, checking calculations & formulae, verifying them as fit for purpose
Browse our Microsoft Excel Course Outlines to find the right training course for you. We are great at customising solutions to specific needs… contact us now for a no obligation discussion to help you build better Excel workbooks.
Excel Training Options
- Courses can be delivered in our city centre computer training centres.
- We can also come to you, our trainers regularly travel to our clients’ premises.
- Our suite of laptops means we can setup a classroom anywhere.
|Excel Introduction||Glasgow | Edinburgh|
|Excel Intermediate||Glasgow | Edinburgh|
|Excel Advanced||Glasgow | Edinburgh|
|Excel Visual Basic VBA/Macros||Glasgow | Edinburgh|
- Our specialist range of courses on Microsoft Project provide a everything from a basic introduction for novices to advanced customisation for experienced users.
- Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
- We have a great track record at running development projects in partnership with our clients, where our experts mentor, assist and help to up-skill client teams, “hand-holding” through the development lifecycle.