Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Office Training – New Office 2016 courses now available
Our full range of Microsoft Office 2016 courses covering all skill levels from novice to expert in applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook are now available
We know many of our customers are still using previous versions so we’re still delivering Office 2013, 2010 and 2007 courses
Browse our Office 2016 course outlines to find the right course for you!
Everything you ever need to know about Microsoft Excel!
Find a complete list of topics for all Microsoft Excel course levels here, and custom-build your own spreadsheet training course to suit your requirements.
Discuss with one of our expert trainers for advice on structuring a training program tailored for you – in Glasgow, Edinburgh or on your premises
Click here to view our complete range of Microsoft Excel training solutions
Project Planning & Project Management Training
We deliver in depth software and soft skills training covering all versions of Microsoft Project, including the latest 2016 editions.
Our Microsoft Project training courses are built around industry standard project methodologies such as Prince2, Agile and Scrum.
Other IT Training Courses
Crystal Reports Training Courses
Crystal Reports training from Eident in Glasgow and Edinburgh teaches users how to graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training courses also help users report on a variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle and SQL Server databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views and local file system information.
From Introduction to Advanced we have Crystal Reports training solutions for every skill level.
Technical & Programming Training Courses
- Build more powerful & robust spreadsheets, reduce user input mistakes and automate routine tasks – customise Excel to become just the way you need it to be
- Design a comprehensive database application with a complete interface coded to deliver an integrated solution to users
- Yes, even the humble word processor can be boosted with custom Visual Basic for Applications sub and function procedures. The most powerful uses are when integrating Microsoft Word with data sources in Access or Excel
Public Course Calendar, Development Solutions and our Locations
Glasgow and Edinburgh Public Course Schedule
Find the course you need running near you soon in our popular schedule:
• Small class sizes (8 max)
• Expert training consultants
• Free manuals & online resources
• 12 months free post course support
Application Development Projects
Lacking the skills or the time to develop your own bespoke software solution? Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution?
Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing
- Professional Microsoft Access Databases
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates
About Eident Training
We adapt our training to suit different organisations. Our expert trainers have a wealth of experience to draw on to make your training course relevant and interesting.
The main advantage of instructor-led classroom training courses is the interaction attendees have with the tutor. Our trainers relish the prospect of challenging classroom questions; its what makes every day different, keeps us on our feet and helps us learn a thing or two as well.
Training Courses can be delivered in our city centre training centres or we can come to you with our suite of training laptops.
Development Solutions - Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
Post Training Support
Our Training Locations in central Scotland
Upcoming Training Courses
- Crystal Reports Advanced on 24/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Office 2016 New Features Training Course on 24/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel VBA Macros Introduction on 25/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Introduction on 25/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Social Media Training: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ on 26/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Visual Basic (VBA) Training Course on 27/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Visio Training on 28/04/2017 in Glasgow
- WordPress Training Course on 28/04/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Word Introduction on 01/05/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Excel Introduction on 02/05/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Access Introduction on 03/05/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Project Introduction on 04/05/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction on 05/05/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Word Intermediate on 08/05/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate on 09/05/2017 in Edinburgh
Is your Microsoft Access Database running slowly? Do Queries take for ever to load? Read on for our great tips on optimising the performance of your Microsoft Access Database. Optimising General Table Performance To achieve the best performance results, apply the following guidelines for table design in your Microsoft Access Database: Design tables without redundant[…]
User-Defined Functions Microsoft Excel VBA Function Procedures can be used to standardise and simplify any type of calculation in Excel spreadsheets. As a user of Excel you will be aware that the application already comes with a vast library of functions. In Excel, whether you use a simple SUM() function or a more advanced one,[…]
Linking a subreport to the data in the primary report Frequently, the data in a subreport supplements the data in the primary report. You might, for example, have customer data in a primary report and then use subreports to show the orders for each customer. In such cases, you will need to coordinate the data[…]
With Microsoft Excel Power Query you can share and manage queries as well as search data within your organization. Users can find and use these shared queries (if it is shared with them) to use the underlying data in the queries for their data analysis and reporting. Power Query Transforms Your Data You add your[…]
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new Glasgow training venue, right in the heart of Glasgow city centre. With the increase in the volume of courses we offer, and the continued growth in popularity of our highly rated training delivery, we had outgrown our previous site. From January 2017 we will be[…]
Microsoft Project is a great tool to help you to plan projects, manage and update project information, and communicate the status once the project is under way. Planning with Microsoft Project help provides a good structure to help ensure project success. Getting Started The details of the project Tasks and associated Resources are entered into[…]
Understanding Project Planning & Management At the heart of every project planning and management system is a scheduling algorithm. An algorithm is a mathematical or logical equation that solves a complex problem by breaking down the problem into simple steps. When scheduling resources and parameters are entered into it, the scheduling algorithm produces a project[…]
If you know Microsoft Project well, or have been on one of our highly rated Microsoft Project training courses, this quick Microsoft Project crossword quiz should take you just a few minutes to complete. There are clues a few key words and some crucial Project terminology that every Microsoft Project user should know and understand.[…]
Visual Basic Programming Design Standards Visual Basic Programming Design Standards for coding aren’t about rules that have been set in stone, they’re about practical guidelines that in the end will make your life as a programmer easier and your programs better. The intent in presenting this content isn’t to hand down a set of programming[…]
Eident have confirmed a new deal bringing high spec Lenovo PCs and Laptops to our computer classrooms. Starting with the replacement of our mobile training suite of laptops, Eident will be upgrading all training room equipment over the coming months. This investment underlines Eident’s commitment to ensuring everyone attending one of our highly rated training[…]