Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Office Training – New Office 2016 courses now available
Our full range of Microsoft Office 2016 courses covering all skill levels from novice to expert in applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook are now available
We know many of our customers are still using previous versions so we’re still delivering Office 2013, 2010 and 2007 courses
Browse our Office 2016 course outlines to find the right course for you!
Everything you ever need to know about Microsoft Excel!
Find a complete list of topics for all Microsoft Excel course levels here, and custom-build your own spreadsheet training course to suit your requirements.
Discuss with one of our expert trainers for advice on structuring a training program tailored for you – in Glasgow, Edinburgh or on your premises
Click here to view our complete range of Microsoft Excel training solutions
Project Planning & Project Management Training
We deliver in depth software and soft skills training covering all versions of Microsoft Project, including the latest 2016 editions.
Our Microsoft Project training courses are built around industry standard project methodologies such as Prince2, Agile and Scrum.
Other IT Training Courses
Crystal Reports Training Courses
Crystal Reports training from Eident in Glasgow and Edinburgh teaches users how to graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training courses also help users report on a variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle and SQL Server databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views and local file system information.
From Introduction to Advanced we have Crystal Reports training solutions for every skill level.
Technical & Programming Training Courses
- Build more powerful & robust spreadsheets, reduce user input mistakes and automate routine tasks – customise Excel to become just the way you need it to be
- Design a comprehensive database application with a complete interface coded to deliver an integrated solution to users
- Yes, even the humble word processor can be boosted with custom Visual Basic for Applications sub and function procedures. The most powerful uses are when integrating Microsoft Word with data sources in Access or Excel
Public Course Calendar, Development Solutions and our Locations
Glasgow and Edinburgh Public Course Schedule
Find the course you need running near you soon in our popular schedule:
• Small class sizes (8 max)
• Expert training consultants
• Free manuals & online resources
• 12 months free post course support
Application Development Projects
Lacking the skills or the time to develop your own bespoke software solution? Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution?
Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing
- Professional Microsoft Access Databases
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates
About Eident Training
We adapt our training to suit different organisations. Our expert trainers have a wealth of experience to draw on to make your training course relevant and interesting.
The main advantage of instructor-led classroom training courses is the interaction attendees have with the tutor. Our trainers relish the prospect of challenging classroom questions; its what makes every day different, keeps us on our feet and helps us learn a thing or two as well.
Training Courses can be delivered in our city centre training centres or we can come to you with our suite of training laptops.
Development Solutions - Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
Post Training Support
Our Training Locations in central Scotland
Upcoming Training Courses
- Microsoft Project Introduction on 09/07/2018 - 26/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Introduction on 13/07/2018 - 18/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Crystal Reports Introduction Training on 30/08/2018 - 31/08/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Intermediate on 17/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Introduction on 18/09/2018 in Glasgow
- WordPress Training Course on 19/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Publisher Training on 20/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Word Intermediate on 21/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Crystal Reports Advanced on 24/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate on 25/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Project Introduction on 26/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel VBA Macros Introduction on 27/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Word Advanced on 28/09/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Introduction on 01/10/2018 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Advanced on 02/10/2018 in Glasgow
- Glasgow Training Centre - 14 St Enoch Square
Learn how to organise your email inbox with Microsoft Outlook Training from Eident, Glasgow & Edinburgh and across Scotland. Follow these four simple tips for an organised mailbox: Folder Clean up Shorten long email threads with one click. Clean up deletes messages you’ve already read if a subsequent message in the thread contains the same[…]
Office 365 is cloud-based productivity, hosted by Microsoft. With Office 365, you get the latest Office applications – and much more. At its heart is Office itself—the familiar Office applications businesses use everyday—now offered as a cloud service, so it’s always up to date. But Office 365 is also so much more. It’s about bringing[…]
2018 sees the 11th Annual Scottish Conference and Award for Executive Secretaries: ACES – Awarding and Celebrating Excellence in Scotland taking place on 24th August at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel next to Edinburgh Airport. ACES is the conference and awards ceremony for PAs, EAs, Office Managers and office support professionals in Scotland. It’s a[…]
Microsoft Visio enables you to create a variety of different drawings from organizational charts and flowcharts, web site maps and network drawing to office plans and timelines. When you begin a new diagram you can start with one of the Visio solution templates which contain all the shapes, styles and page scaling that you need[…]
Microsoft Windows Training – essential skills Windows is both an operating system, which provides an interface between the user and the computer’s internal functions, and an operating environment, which provides an interface between the user and the computer’s operating system. When you work in Windows, some powerful hard disk utilities are available to you. Microsoft[…]
Take this 10 question quiz to find out if you are safe and secure, or if your organisation may be at risk of becoming a cyber-crime victim. Microsoft 365 Security features can help protect you, your staff and your customers.
An overview of SQL The Structured Query Language (SQL) comprises one of the fundamental building blocks of modern database architecture. SQL defines the methods used to create and manipulate relational databases on all major platforms. At first glance, the language may seem intimidating and complex but it’s really not too difficult to learn on our[…]
About Microsoft Publisher 2016 Microsoft Publisher 2016 is designed to enable the production of desktop publications from professional looking newsletters to birthday and business cards. Microsoft Publisher 2016 Publications can be made from text, photographs, clip-art and drawings or any combination. There is a wide selection of Templates which come with Microsoft Publisher 2016 enable you[…]
In May 2018, a new European Union (EU) privacy regulation goes into effect with broad reaching implications for organisations around the world. The regulation, called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), introduces new requirements on privacy, security, and compliance for organisations that offer goods and services to European Union (EU) residents. The GDPR sets new[…]
What are Microsoft Word Fields? Microsoft Word Fields are used as placeholders for data that might change in a document and for creating form letters and labels in mail-merge documents. Microsoft Word inserts relevant fields automatically at certain times. For example, when a table of contents is created by using the References -> Tables of[…]