Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Office Training – New Office 2016 courses now available
Our full range of Microsoft Office 2016 courses covering all skill levels from novice to expert in applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook are now available
We know many of our customers are still using previous versions so we’re still delivering Office 2013, 2010 and 2007 courses
Browse our Office 2016 course outlines to find the right course for you!
Everything you ever need to know about Microsoft Excel!
Find a complete list of topics for all Microsoft Excel course levels here, and custom-build your own spreadsheet training course to suit your requirements.
Discuss with one of our expert trainers for advice on structuring a training program tailored for you – in Glasgow, Edinburgh or on your premises
Click here to view our complete range of Microsoft Excel training solutions
Project Planning & Project Management Training
We deliver in depth software and soft skills training covering all versions of Microsoft Project, including the latest 2016 editions.
Our Microsoft Project training courses are built around industry standard project methodologies such as Prince2, Agile and Scrum.
Other IT Training Courses
Crystal Reports Training Courses
Crystal Reports training from Eident in Glasgow and Edinburgh teaches users how to graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training courses also help users report on a variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle and SQL Server databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views and local file system information.
From Introduction to Advanced we have Crystal Reports training solutions for every skill level.
Technical & Programming Training Courses
- Build more powerful & robust spreadsheets, reduce user input mistakes and automate routine tasks – customise Excel to become just the way you need it to be
- Design a comprehensive database application with a complete interface coded to deliver an integrated solution to users
- Yes, even the humble word processor can be boosted with custom Visual Basic for Applications sub and function procedures. The most powerful uses are when integrating Microsoft Word with data sources in Access or Excel
Public Course Calendar, Development Solutions and our Locations
Glasgow and Edinburgh Public Course Schedule
Find the course you need running near you soon in our popular schedule:
• Small class sizes (8 max)
• Expert training consultants
• Free manuals & online resources
• 12 months free post course support
Application Development Projects
Lacking the skills or the time to develop your own bespoke software solution? Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution?
Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing
- Professional Microsoft Access Databases
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates
About Eident Training
We adapt our training to suit different organisations. Our expert trainers have a wealth of experience to draw on to make your training course relevant and interesting.
The main advantage of instructor-led classroom training courses is the interaction attendees have with the tutor. Our trainers relish the prospect of challenging classroom questions; its what makes every day different, keeps us on our feet and helps us learn a thing or two as well.
Training Courses can be delivered in our city centre training centres or we can come to you with our suite of training laptops.
Development Solutions - Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
Post Training Support
Our Training Locations in central Scotland
Upcoming Training Courses
- Microsoft Access Introduction on 23/09/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Visio Training on 24/09/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Publisher Training on 25/09/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Project Advanced on 27/09/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Word Intermediate on 30/09/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Advanced on 02/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Visual Basic (VBA) Training Course on 03/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Power BI Training on 03/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Crystal Reports Introduction Training on 04/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Crystal Reports Introduction Training on 07/10/2019 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Access Intermediate on 09/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Dashboard Design on 09/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Crystal Reports Advanced on 10/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Social Media Training: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ on 10/10/2019 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Project Introduction on 11/10/2019 in Edinburgh
Generating Envelopes and Labels in Microsoft Word There are quick and easy ways to work with Envelopes and Labels in Microsoft Word. You can create and print envelopes, single labels, and pages of labels starting with the Create group on the Mailings ribbon tab. In the Envelopes and Labels dialog box (launched by either the[…]
In project management, a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is a method for analysing a project’s activities. Many organizations apply a WBS numbering standard to define projects, because it’s an important planning tool that serves as a basis for project scheduling, reporting, staffing, and budgeting. It can also help establish clear project goals. Microsoft Project Work[…]
Microsoft Access Database Design Concepts A database is a collection of information organised and presented in a structured way. There are many popular software applications which can be used to build databases from the humble spreadsheet to proper relational database management systems. Data = Pieces of information. Database = Information Source. Reasons for using a[…]
What If Analysis in Excel Microsoft Excel’s “What If” analysis features provide answers to a variety of mathematical problems. For example, you can use Goal Seek to find what principal amount, based on a specific interest rate, will require you to make a £1,000 mortgage payment. You can use a data table to determine how[…]
A Project Planning and Management Road Map Building the right plan and managing projects effectively can be very challenging. At Eident Training we can help you understand key project management principles which are crucial for Microsoft Project, building a Project Planning and Management Road Map. Each link below goes to an official Microsoft support page[…]
We have moved to new Glasgow city centre training rooms – at Ingram House, 227 Ingram Street, Glasgow G1 1DA. Our criteria when searching for a new training centre were quite strict – we need to be in the city centre, as close as possible to public transport and parking locations to ensure people travelling[…]
We’re moving! Following the sale of 14 St Enoch Square, we are pleased to announce that Eident Glasgow is moving to new and upgraded Glasgow Training rooms, closer to the centre of the city, on the corner of Ingram Street with Queen Street. These new premises are in a prestigious refurbished building just behing George[…]
Here are some of our Top Tips for Date Calculations in Crystal Reports: Calculate Days between two dates Date calculations are frequently used to calculate a period of time, for instance a number of days that has passed since an event has occurred. Formula Name: @Processing Days Formula Purpose: To calculate the number of days[…]
Now in its twentieth year, Learning Technologies (incorporating Learning and Skills) is Europe’s leading conference dedicated to organisational learning and the technology that supports learning at work. This year it’s at the new venue of ExCeL in London’s Docklands, on February 13th and 14th, with an inspiring speaker line up. With 30+ conference sessions and[…]
Get 2019 off to a flying start with new IT skills which can save you time as well as enhance your productivity. Sign up for one of our Microsoft Office Masterclasses, data reporting courses or social media skills sessions and improve the way you work!