Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Office Training – New Office 2016 courses now available
Our full range of Microsoft Office 2016 courses covering all skill levels from novice to expert in applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook are now available
We know many of our customers are still using previous versions so we’re still delivering Office 2013, 2010 and 2007 courses
Browse our Office 2016 course outlines to find the right course for you!
Everything you ever need to know about Microsoft Excel!
Find a complete list of topics for all Microsoft Excel course levels here, and custom-build your own spreadsheet training course to suit your requirements.
Discuss with one of our expert trainers for advice on structuring a training program tailored for you – in Glasgow, Edinburgh or on your premises
Click here to view our complete range of Microsoft Excel training solutions
Project Planning & Project Management Training
We deliver in depth software and soft skills training covering all versions of Microsoft Project, including the latest 2016 editions.
Our Microsoft Project training courses are built around industry standard project methodologies such as Prince2, Agile and Scrum.
Other IT Training Courses
Crystal Reports Training Courses
Crystal Reports training from Eident in Glasgow and Edinburgh teaches users how to graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training courses also help users report on a variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle and SQL Server databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views and local file system information.
From Introduction to Advanced we have Crystal Reports training solutions for every skill level.
Technical & Programming Training Courses
- Build more powerful & robust spreadsheets, reduce user input mistakes and automate routine tasks – customise Excel to become just the way you need it to be
- Design a comprehensive database application with a complete interface coded to deliver an integrated solution to users
- Yes, even the humble word processor can be boosted with custom Visual Basic for Applications sub and function procedures. The most powerful uses are when integrating Microsoft Word with data sources in Access or Excel
Public Course Calendar, Development Solutions and our Locations
Glasgow and Edinburgh Public Course Schedule
Find the course you need running near you soon in our popular schedule:
• Small class sizes (8 max)
• Expert training consultants
• Online & Virtual training options
• Free training manuals & resources
• Free 12 months post course support
Application Development Projects
Lacking the skills or the time to develop your own bespoke software solution? Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution?
Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing:
• Professional Microsoft Access Databases
• Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
• Automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates
About Eident Training
We adapt our training to suit different organisations. Our expert trainers have a wealth of experience to draw on to make your training course relevant and interesting.
The main advantage of instructor-led classroom training courses is the interaction attendees have with the tutor. Our trainers relish the prospect of challenging classroom questions; its what makes every day different, keeps us on our feet and helps us learn a thing or two as well.
Training Courses can be delivered in our city centre training centres or we can come to you with our suite of training laptops.
Development Solutions - Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
Post Training Support
Our Training Locations in central Scotland
Upcoming Training Courses
- Microsoft Word Advanced on 19/05/2021 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction on 20/05/2021 in Edinburgh
- Social Media Training: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ on 20/05/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Office 2019 New Features Training Course on 24/05/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced on 25/05/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Word Introduction on 26/05/2021 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Excel Introduction on 27/05/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Advanced on 28/05/2021 in Edinburgh
- WordPress Training Course on 28/05/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Introduction on 31/05/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Visual Basic (VBA) Training Course on 01/06/2021 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Visio Training on 01/06/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Publisher Training on 02/06/2021 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Publisher Training on 03/06/2021 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Project Advanced on 04/06/2021 in Glasgow
According to today’s Guardian, the advice is clear, you can undertake training while on furlough during the current Corona Virus lockdown. Training is allowed, but only if it does not provide services to, or generate revenue for, the employer. It must also be directly relevant to an employee’s role and must be first agreed between[…]
What is Microsoft Teams? A key collaboration tool, within one window, users can use Microsoft Teams to call upon a variety of key Microsoft Office 365 apps and tools to help them work more effectively, such as: Calendars and meetings (Outlook) Create, share, edit and find content (SharePoint, OneDrive and OneNote) Call and meet team members[…]
*** 18th March 2020 *** Due to official advice on social distancing to limit the spread of Covid-19 we are temporarily suspending our face-to-face training delivery to focus on Remote Learning and Support options – our development projects continue and we are expanding our live streaming interactive virtual classroom sessions and online customer support. All our[…]
If you are homeworking you can collaborate with OneDrive. Microsoft’s OneDrive can be used to: Access and edit your files from all your devices. Share inside or outside your organization. Work together in real-time on Office documents. Quickly find the files that matter to you. Keep your files protected and backed up. Saving your files[…]
Corona Virus Covid-19 At Eident we are monitoring and following current government/NHS advice and guidelines relating to the Covid-19 outbreak. Information can be found at: https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/ https://www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/a-to-z-of-topics/covid-19/ The Scottish Government has also set up a dedicated helpline to supply businesses with tailored advice on coronavirus. It will be open Monday to Friday from 08:30[…]
How much time is wasted searching for the correct email addresses when composing a message in Microsoft Outlook? Here we will help you to organise your Microsoft Outlook Contacts and Address Book to make life simpler and save you time. Creating a Microsoft Outlook Contact List When you open the Microsoft Outlook Contacts folder, Outlook[…]
Larry Tesler, the computer scientist widely credited as the inventor of the cut, copy and paste functions, has died aged 74. “The inventor of cut/copy & paste, find & replace, and more, was former Xerox researcher Larry Tesler,” Xerox tweeted. “Your workday is easier thanks to his revolutionary ideas.” He worked for a number of[…]
Microsoft fixes a Windows 10 bug which caused Windows Search to stopd working last week (February 2020). The desktop search tool brought up a blank box rather than related results. Some users reported that disabling Bing in the Windows 10 Start Menu resolves the issue. This highlights the importance of running regular software updates to install the latest bug[…]
Read our easy instructions on how to work with Charts and Graphs in Microsoft PowerPoint. How to insert a Chart STEP ACTION 1 Create a new slide 2 Click on the Chart icon From the Title and Content layout or choose Insert Chart from the Illustrations Group of the Insert Tab. 3 Choose the[…]
Are you prepared? The Windows 7 End of Life is getting very close! On January 14, 2020 Microsoft will stop updating or providing support for Windows 7. While Windows 7 entering its End of Life phase doesn’t mean your PC will suddenly stop working, it does mean that Windows 7 users will need to start[…]