Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Office Training – New Office 2016 courses now available
Our full range of Microsoft Office 2016 courses covering all skill levels from novice to expert in applications like Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook are now available
We know many of our customers are still using previous versions so we’re still delivering Office 2013, 2010 and 2007 courses
Browse our Office 2016 course outlines to find the right course for you!
Everything you ever need to know about Microsoft Excel!
Find a complete list of topics for all Microsoft Excel course levels here, and custom-build your own spreadsheet training course to suit your requirements.
Discuss with one of our expert trainers for advice on structuring a training program tailored for you – in Glasgow, Edinburgh or on your premises
Click here to view our complete range of Microsoft Excel training solutions
Project Planning & Project Management Training
We deliver in depth software and soft skills training covering all versions of Microsoft Project, including the latest 2016 editions.
Our Microsoft Project training courses are built around industry standard project methodologies such as Prince2, Agile and Scrum.
Other IT Training Courses
Crystal Reports Training Courses
Crystal Reports training from Eident in Glasgow and Edinburgh teaches users how to graphically design data connections and report layout. Our hands-on training courses also help users report on a variety of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle and SQL Server databases, Business Objects Enterprise business views and local file system information.
From Introduction to Advanced we have Crystal Reports training solutions for every skill level.
Technical & Programming Training Courses
- Build more powerful & robust spreadsheets, reduce user input mistakes and automate routine tasks – customise Excel to become just the way you need it to be
- Design a comprehensive database application with a complete interface coded to deliver an integrated solution to users
- Yes, even the humble word processor can be boosted with custom Visual Basic for Applications sub and function procedures. The most powerful uses are when integrating Microsoft Word with data sources in Access or Excel
Public Course Calendar, Development Solutions and our Locations
Glasgow and Edinburgh Public Course Schedule
Find the course you need running near you soon in our popular schedule:
• Small class sizes (8 max)
• Expert training consultants
• Free manuals & online resources
• 12 months free post course support
Application Development Projects
Lacking the skills or the time to develop your own bespoke software solution? Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution?
Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing
- Professional Microsoft Access Databases
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates
About Eident Training
We adapt our training to suit different organisations. Our expert trainers have a wealth of experience to draw on to make your training course relevant and interesting.
The main advantage of instructor-led classroom training courses is the interaction attendees have with the tutor. Our trainers relish the prospect of challenging classroom questions; its what makes every day different, keeps us on our feet and helps us learn a thing or two as well.
Training Courses can be delivered in our city centre training centres or we can come to you with our suite of training laptops.
Development Solutions - Need a professionally developed database or spreadsheet solution? Our Visual Basic programmers are experts at producing professional Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, automated (macro driven) Microsoft Word templates.
Post Training Support
Our Training Locations in central Scotland
Upcoming Training Courses
- Microsoft Word Advanced on 20/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Excel Advanced on 21/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Social Media Training: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ on 22/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Access Visual Basic (VBA) Training Course on 23/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Visio Training on 24/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- WordPress Training Course on 24/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Crystal Reports Advanced on 27/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Office 2016 New Features Training Course on 27/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft Excel VBA Macros Introduction on 28/11/2017 in Edinburgh
- Microsoft PowerPoint Introduction on 01/12/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Word Introduction on 04/12/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Excel Introduction on 05/12/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Access Introduction on 06/12/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft Project Introduction on 07/12/2017 in Glasgow
- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced on 08/12/2017 in Glasgow
What is Crystal Reports? An extremely powerful and easy to use database reporting tool, you can enhance your data reports with Crystal Reports. Acting as a “Read Only” tool there is absolutely no chance of your data being changed or corrupted in any way. So it doesn’t matter how many times you may run a[…]
OneNote is an electronic version of a paper notebook where you can write down note, thoughts, ideas, scribbles, reminders and all kinds of other information. Unlike traditional document page formats, OneNote offers a free-form canvas where you can type, write or draw notes in the form of text graphics and images wherever and however you[…]
One of the prime reasons for using Microsoft Project is to track the start and end times of each task as they are completed to maintain control of the completion date. Management Control in Microsoft Project is about tracking the tasks on the Critical Path. Delays can accumulate because of the interdependence of the tasks.[…]
Through a major update just announced to the WordPress Business Plan option (currently priced around £20 per month – see WordPress.com pricing options), you will be able to access and add third-party plugins and themes built by the WordPress community. With support for plugins and third-party themes, WordPress.com Business users will be able to connect their[…]
Due to late cancellations we now have places available on our Microsoft Project training course in Glasgow on 16th August 2017. Check out the full course outline, and book online, at our event page or register through our EventBrite listing.
The Global Template When Microsoft Project is started it creates a new blank project file which, although it contains no Tasks or Resources, has all the standard Views, Tables and Calendars etc. This is all provided from Mircosoft Project’s Global Template, a file called Global.mpt. The first time a view, table, or similar element is[…]
Microsoft Visio enables you to create a variety of different drawings from organizational charts and flowcharts, web site maps and network drawings to office plans and timelines. When you begin a new diagram, you can start with one of the Visio solution templates, which contain all the shapes, styles and page scaling that you need[…]
The Basics of VBA You can automate many routine tasks with Microsoft Word VBA Macros (actually, Macros are Visual Basic Sub Procedures; there are also Visual Basic Function Procedures). Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Project share a common programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). VBA is an[…]
At Eident we offer substantial discounts to multiple attendees booked on any of our standard public training courses. For every additional attendee an organisation sends on one of our training courses in Glasgow or Edinburgh the percentage discount increases. Discounts from 25% to 85% apply for multiple bookings on the same course. For example, for[…]
In this post we highlight many of the common options of controlling how you view your data in Microsoft Excel. From dealing with multiple views on the same data sheet, freezing panes to make your headings always visible, to managing and working with mutiple sheets and workbooks. Creating Multiple Views In many cases, you might[…]